IPCC 2017 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The 2017 IPCC Local & International Organizing Committee invites submission of abstracts reporting research of high scientific quality in the areas of pigment cell biology and disorders, melanoma, and related skin diseases. Abstracts can be submitted beginning February 15, 2017 through May 8, 2017.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and selected on the basis of quality of research, general interest, and educational and scientific merit. Accepted abstracts will be scheduled as either poster or oral presentations at the 2017 IPCC. All accepted abstracts will be made available to Congress delegates.
Authors are responsible for proofreading and submitting abstracts without errors, as they will be reproduced exactly as submitted. The corresponding author is responsible for abstract content, will be the contact person for all communications, and is responsible for disseminating information to co-authors.
|February 15, 2017||Abstract Submission Site Launch|
|April 18, 2017||Early Bird Registration Deadline*|
|May 8, 2017||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|June 26, 2017||Discount Conference Hotel Room Rate Booking Deadline|
|July 7, 2017||Abstract Acceptance Notifications|
|July 14, 2017||Abstract Presenter Acceptance|
|August 26-30, 2017||IPCC 2017|
|*Individuals who are eligible and apply for IPCC 2017 travel awards will receive the Early Bird Registration rate up until the Abstract Presenter Acceptance deadline of July 14, 2017.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Max 300 words;
- All submissions must be in English;
- Full title of presentation;
- Full name of author(s) as well as their affiliation;
- Preference for oral or poster presentation;
- Contact email address;
- Abstracts must be strictly non-commercial in content. If subsequently it is found to be of a commercial nature, it will be withdrawn from the program with no reimbursement or compensation to the presenter;
- Abstracts for poster presentations must also adhere to the above conditions;
- Acceptance of abstract does not include applicants registration, travel and/or accommodation costs.
- Development biology
- Giant Congenital Nevi
- Immunologic regulation of melanocytes and melanoma
- Lasers and light devices
- Melanin biosynthesis and pathophysiological processes
- Melanocytes and their niches
- cell biology
- diagnosis and imaging
- emerging therapies
- genetics and epigenetics
- immune therapy
- microenvironment and cell signaling
- mechanisms of resistance
- models of initiation and progression
- surgical approaches
- targeted and combination therapies
- Melanosome biogenesis and transfer
- Melasma basic and clinical advances
- Metabolic and intracellular signaling of melanocytes and melanoma
- Pigmentary disorders - diagnosis and treatment
- hair biology
- intersection with neuroscience
- mouse models
- non-mouse animal models
- regenerative medicine
- Skin lightening strategies
- UV response and DNA repair
- basic and translational research
- melanocyte precursors and repigmentation
- clinical aspects
The members of the Scientific Committee reserve the right to make the final decision as to whether the submission will be accepted and whether it will be an oral presentation or a poster. No discussion will be entered into concerning the final decisions.
Please submit your abstract here: www.ipccabstracts.com
Please send all questions to: email@example.com
We sincerely thank you for your kind consideration and look forward to receiving your abstract.