IFPCS Travel Awards
Junior members of the JSPCR, ASPCR, ESPCR or PASPCR can apply for a travel award that includes*; One (1) Complimentary Full Registration, Two (2) Nights Accommodation at the Official Conference Hotel - Sheraton Denver Downtown & One (1) Gala Dinner Ticket (valued at approx. $1000) for 2017 IPCC in Denver.
*(The above mentioned items have no cash value. Once you have been approved for the travel award, registration and booking details will be sent to you to finalize your attendance at the conference.)
The selection committee is composted of; Prashiela Manga (PASPCR), Emily Gan (ASPCR), Corine Bertolotto (ESPCR), Yoko Funasaka (JSPCR) and Lluis Montoliu (ESPCR and IFPCS Treasurer), Chair.
You are eligible for a travel award if you are a Student, Postdoc, Resident or Young faculty member (appointed for less than 3 years at the time of this request), and you are submitting an abstract for presentation in person at the 2017 IPCC.
To apply, submit (1) this form <<CLICK HERE>> together with (2) a CV, and (3) a max. 250 word statement of interest and (4) a max 1 page letter of support from the PI or program director and finally (5) an abstract must be submitted through the IPCC 2017 abstract submission date by the stated deadline. <<CLICK HERE>> to submit your abstract.
Please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org by the abstract deadline. In the subject line type: TRAVEL AWARD APPLICATION
All award winners will be notified around the same time that the abstract decisions are made.
KEY DATES & DEADLINES
|Call for IFPCS Travel Awards Applications - Open|| February 15, 2017
|Deadline for submitting IFPCS Travel Awards Application||May 8, 2017|
|IFPCS Travel Awards Notification||June 14, 2017|
IPCC 2017 partners supporting travel awards will receive the following:
- Website Recognition - stating that travel awards have been generously supported by "company name"
- Final Program Recognition - IPCC will recognize travel award recipients and supporters in the final congress program
- Contributions greater than USD $10,000 will be recognized as a "Friends of IPCC" sponsor and be entitled to associated benefits which include:
- (1) Full Conference Registration
- Advance Delegate List
- Logo & Link on IPCC 2017 Website
- Delegate Bag Insert
- Logo on onsite recognition signage
- Logo on Partner Reel
- 50 word organization description, logo and link on the IPCC 2017 mobile app